Playing memory games are full of fun for people of all age groups. Not only these games provide you with brain gym, but also help you to socialize. Various types of memory games are available such as memory card games, concentration games, memory testing games, memory word games and much more.These types of memory game has there own benefits and rules like:
- Memory Card Game- Played with a regular deck of cards.
- The Concentration Game- Good for young ones. Often a part of the quiz show.
- Memory Testing Game- Trying to find a missing item from the set of present items.
- Memory Master Games- Players try to speak about a picture that they can remember after watching it for sixty seconds.
- Story Telling Memory Game- Someone initiates by telling up a story. Other players in the group repeat the same story adding twist and turns to it.
- The Category Game-You need to list words that fit into a specific type.
After knowing these few games, you will be glad to know the benefits of playing memory games which are listed as follows :-
- Helps to Enhance Other Brain Functions – If someone plays a brain enhancing game daily, he/she can easily enhance brain skills, like attention level, concentration, focus, intellectual skills along with the reading and writing part of it. For memory games are developed with efforts to allow the human brain to think critically.
2. Helps To Boost The Brain – As the level of the game increases everytime, you deal with a higher difficulty level that helps to boost the brain. Properly exercising your brain helps to reduce the memory loss too.
3. Best Brain Exercise- Memory games are best brain exercises that exercise certain parts of the human body. Continuously playing these games makes human brain more sharp comparatively to that of those who don’t play games often. Well, the time duration is not that important, rather playing the same game continuously. Try to maintain consistency as you play the memory game.
4. Memory Games Stimulate Your Minds- Playing memory games helps to respond immediately with no time to any kind of situation.
5. Enhance Visual Discrimination- Training your visual memory is also important at the same time, for you to distinguish between two objects. You must immediately be able to find difference between pictures and not take too long time to identify things in normal time.
6. Enhance Power Of Recognition- Power of recognition can be increased with the help of better memory games. Unless and until you do not put any efforts in the games you play, you wont be able to enhance your power of recognition.
7. Increase Short Memory- Research has found that people solving puzzles, crosswords, play card games deferred the attack of dementia.
8. Improves Creativity- Flexibility is responsible for problem-solving and reasoning. Better problem solving, greater adaptability to change, and more creative thinking. While certain types of reasoning wants you to use the information in the problem to solve it, the other type is about detecting similarities and patterns in order to create new source of information.
9. Teaches you Planning and Foresight- The area of the brain responsible for judgement, self-control, planning is enhanced more, if you play memory games continuously. Of course these games push you to make better decisions than the ones you made prior to this.
10. Improve Vocabulary- If you play games like catch a word, it helps to improve your vocabulary.
There are so many benefits to these simple memory games for all. So start playing these memory games and reap as many benefits as possible. So just start playing and gain the benefits of playing memory games